Carpenter, carpentry, Carpenters, Craftsman, (repair, renovate build)
Carpenter, Carpentry, Carpenters
Are you looking for a Carpenter for woodworking, constructing buildings, furniture, and other objects out of wood or a Store, Shop?
Carpenters (mayster) for rough carpentry; like: framing, formwork, roofing, and other structural or other large-scale work
joister, floor joists, finish carpenter, trim carpenter, cabinetmaker, framer or roofer
if you run a Service or Company for these Themes, contact us, to get listed here.
Find here the best carpenters and Craftsman for all type of wood Work.
Carpenters construct, erect and repair buildings and other structures made of wood, wood substitutes, steel and other materials.
They do for you:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements;
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools;
- Measure, cut, shape, put together materials made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials;
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay sub-flooring and erect walls and roof systems;
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware;
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments;
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers;
- Prepare cost estimates for clients.
Display your business on this page!
If you would like to advertise your business or services on this page, please contact us at advertising(at)eastern-beaches.mb.ca.